Monday, June 11, 2012

Mother Earth Products


So, I thought that I would take just a small moment and make post about something that has absolutely nothing to do with my site or my products. I want to write a post to support my awesome husband and his website. The site is called Mother EarthProducts.

Carrots
They sell all kinds of types of dried vegetables, Freezedried Fruits and Vegetables, TVP and Beans and Grains and much more. They even have emergency preparedness items and instructions for you to follow to prepare all of these things for long term storage.

We use these almost every day at our home. It is nice to have them stored away for rainy days and emergencies, but I love the ease and convenience of them for everyday use also. We have tons of recipes that I use them in. It is so easy just to throw a variety of them in the crock pot in the morning and have an awesome soup ready for dinner. Below is one of our favorite recipes.

Onions

BEEF STEW
(TVP May be substituted for Beef)
Crock Pot recipe to serve 4
Seasonings are relative and should be adjusted by end user
Cook on low heat 8 hours, can be much less if no beef is used

½ pound stew meat
2 cups stewed tomatoes or ½ cups dried tomatoes
1/8  cup dried carrots
Sweet Peas
1/8 cup dried celery
1/8 cup dried corn
1/8 cup dried green beans
1/8 cup dried red/green peppers
1/8 cup dried potatoes
1/16 cup dried onions
Cover with water—you will need to play with this amount to suit your own needs
1Tablespoon Beef Bullion
½ Tablespoon Parsley
Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Lowery’s seasoning
Sweet Corn


Don't all these pics just look great. I have really been amazed and pleased out how easy and yummy these are all to work with.
Bell Peppers


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm digging those bell peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great:)

    visit and follow my blog if you love to:) i'll follow you back dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love natural foods and try to eat as healthy as I can with a mix of treats as well ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete